Complaint Review: just brakes

• Updated: Mon, May 21, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Lutz Florida United States of America
just brakes
carrollwood, Florida United States of America

just brakes just brakes carrollwood fl. incompetent thieves carrollwood, Florida

My complaint begins with me takeing my 1981 camaro to just brakes carrollwood fl. After haveing a brake inspection the manager told me that my wheel cylinders needed to be replaced, and my calipers needed to be rebuilt, also that I needed a bleed job done.  I agreed and the work was performed,  I rarely drive this car except maybe to the grocery store.  Approx. 2 months later my brake petal went to the floor when trying to stop.

I had already taken my ford expedition there for a brake job and it was there when this happened to my camaro. I took my camaro back and they told me that it needed to be bled again but that they didnt have the right tool to do the job there, so they needed to have it sent to another just brakes, ( this was when I discovered there first lie cause I had already paid for this but it obviously was never done.)

When they called me back they said  my master cylinder needed to be replaced. ( second lie this means they didnt do an inspection to begin with, or that I might not have needed the wheel cylinders or calipers replaced to begin with.) Then I get my ford expedition back after haveing a brake job done on it as well as an oil change. When I noticed 2 days later that there was oil all over my driveway and one of my hub caps was missing,

when I called them back I was speaking with a new manager now and he asured me that they would replace my hub cap and find out why my oil was leaking.  He showed me that who ever put the drain plug back in cross threaded it he apologized and said he would replace it free of charge but couldnt do anything about the oil all over my driveway, but still I dont have my hub cap.

He promised me he would get right on it. That was three weeks ago,  now  the brakes on my expedition dont work correctly, so once again I call down there and now theres another new manager and he has no Idea about my hub cap but tells me he will find another one and to bring my expeditiion back. What he doesnt know yet is now my camaro brakes are bad again, when does it end. I am currently waiting on a call from their corporate head.  But Im not holding my breath.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/just-brakes/carrollwood-Florida-/just-brakes-just-brakes-carrollwood-fl-incompetent-thieves-carrollwood-Florida-885704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on just brakes