Complaint Review: Just Brakes

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Flower Mound Texas
Just Brakes
1620 S. Stemmons Suite A Lewisville, Texas U.S.A.

Just brakes I was lied and Ripped off Lewisville Texas

I was told the repairs were highly recommended for my truck or I could have an accident the next corner.
I made the huge mistake of taking my truck to this location, thinking the 99.99 deal they have and came up with 480 in repairs plus labor.
I agreed to that and then I was charge additional money for the disc, adding up 723 for only the front brakes.
This is important to know!!!
What they don't tell you:
1) They charge you for inspecting the brakes.
2) If you tell them something is wrong, they would make a full inspection or that's what they said.
3) They charge like $100/hr plus parts at a ridiculous amount of money, in some cases up to 3 times its original value.

I made a hugh mistake taking my truck to this guys.
I hope my mistake saves a losts of people's money!!!

Stay away from Just brakes in Lewisville,Tx

Patricio
Flower Mound, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes/Lewisville-Texas-75067/Just-brakes-I-was-lied-and-Ripped-off-Lewisville-Texas-466184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes