Complaint Review: just brakes

• Submitted: Tue, August 31, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2010

• Reported By: lb8946 — ocala Florida U.S.A.
just brakes
ocala, Florida United States of America

just brakes #631 Just Brakes bled my bank instead of my breaks ocala, Florida

I went to just brakes here in Ocala, Florida because they just opened and were offering free brake inspections. Upon arriving I already knew I needed brake pads, but with my car I didnt know if I needed shoes or pads on the rear so I went there to get the idea of what I needed. Being there all of a half an hour, the sales manager come back with a $500 estimate telling me my brakes don' t work(even though I can drive the car and use the brakes), my rotors were shot, my calipers were sticking and so much more... Talking to my personal mechanic he told me that it was a rip off because he already looked at them and all I needed was brake pads and to find out if I needed rotors or shoes on the rear. I told the mechanic to put my car back together so I could leave. He deemed my car as being unsafe and was a little upset that I refused service. While waiting for the inspections there was lady that had just got her brakes fixed yesterday and was back because they screwed up her car. NOT only were they charging her to fix it, but they weren't even going to refund her what she paid yesterday for their mistake. Big Time Scam I tell ya....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2010 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/just-brakes/ocala-Florida-/just-brakes-631-Just-Brakes-bled-my-bank-instead-of-my-breaks-ocala-Florida-636277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on just brakes