Complaint Review: Just Brakes

• Reported By: Far — The Woodlands Texas
Just Brakes
25904 I-45 Spring, Texas 77386 Springs, Texas USA

Just Brakes Fraud and unprofessional Springs Texas

I went to Justbrakes to replace all the brake pads for $99. They told me that cylinders are not working proeprly as well and need to be replaced. ok fine. I paid $300 total to get the job done.

I drived back to my home which is 10 miles away and next week I took the car to another location (Drivers Auto Repair) to get the inspection for the car. I was noticing a soft pedal while driving. when I asked them (Drivers Auto Repair)  to inspect the car for me, they told me that brake oil is leaking from one of the cylinders. I told them that i had them replaced last week. they showed me the leak and told me that Justbrakes used a wrong part for my car and they used force to connect it the brake line which caused the jam and hence the leak. they replaced the part for me. i didnt want to drive back to just brake becuase i dont trust them anymore to touch my car and second i didnt want to drive there through highway with a leaking car and a soft pedal.

I called them back and ask at least for a refund for endangering my life and using a wrong part and not telling me the truth. surprisingly they refused even to appologize yet refunding the cost!

this is a fraud and endangering the life of their customers. dont go there even you care a bit about the your safety or the safety of your loved ones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes/Springs-Texas-77386/Just-Brakes-Fraud-and-unprofessional-Springs-Texas-1092349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes