forests

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: jaug104 — san francisco California United States of America
just cloud

just cloud justcloud.com just cloud just cloud just cloud justcloud.com , Internet

I recently called to cancel my account.

I signed up for an unlimited account but when I did back up my files it only would back up the folders with no content.
I e-mailed their cancellation department but they kept giving me offers to upgrade for 70%off and other discounts. After 7 e-mails of offers they finally gave me a number. I called an the person attending the phone tried to sell me many more offers, when I tried to cancel, he said that there is no money back.
I paid for two years and only used it for two months. They state in their website ANYTIME-MONEY BACK.
This person on the phone said that there is only 30 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/just-cloud/internet/just-cloud-justcloudcom-just-cloud-just-cloud-just-cloud-justcloudcom-Internet-1000299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on just cloud