Complaint Review: Just-Dreams

• Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: the goof — Somewhere Nationwide United States of America
Just-Dreams
Honolulu, Hawaii United States of America

Just-Dreams Just Dreams, Paradise Blue Complete Scam. Sells services. No refunds for services not rendered! Honolulu, Hawaii

I went to Hawaii for a week and as my wife and I were walking around, we went by a booth where the kind gentleman asked if we would like free tickets to a local event. Of course we were eager to get discounted tickets and we decided to go to the "presentation" the next morning.

As we entered the building and found the meeting area, we were told to turn off our cell phones (as they watched to make sure they were off). We listened intently as the presenter was very articulate and the presentation was very exciting offering unbelievable discounts on condos, hotels and cruises.

My wife and I own timeshares and this "just dreams" program seemed unreal and too good to be true. If all of the promises were true, I would have sold my time share and I would be have taken multiple vacations using the "just-dreams" program.

Instead, the condos, hotels and cruises cost 2-3 times the amount I can get through my time share for the very same condo, hotel or cruise. The slide presentation they show at "just-dreams" does not accurately protray the truth about the program.

Every time I have attempted to look on-line to check rates, the drop down boxes will not scroll to the appropriate areas. the website is sure not what is protrayed during the presentation and the actual prices for condos, hotels and cruise are much more then the wonderful examples they show.

I have tried calling several times to try booking over the telephone and either the places I wanted are sold out or the office is closed and no one is available to help.

After much frustration with the "Just-Dreams" program, I decided I needed to cancel my membership. When I called to cancel, I was told I could not cancel as I had signed a contract and it was past the time to "rescind".

I have taken other measures now to cancel this membership for services that are not as described and/or are not available. After more research, I have found the company has changed its' name several times and I am still not sure where the "home" office really is...Hawaii or Florida or somewhere in between.

Bottom line, this company is very misleading, fraudulent and very scammish in how they represent themselves, their services and conduct business. Any legitimate company allows customers to cancel memberships and offer refunds for services that cannot be provided or are not rendered as described or promised.

The sole reason the company has the "no cell phone" policy and the "don't share this information with others" policy is because the company does not want their presentation recorded and/or shared with people. What the company, Just-Dreams, promotes in the presentation is night and day to what the company offers in real life.

In that case the company is correctly called...."Just Dreams" becasue that is all you really have after you sign up for its services....just dreams, broken promises and an empty pocket book.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2011 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Dreams/Honolulu-Hawaii-/Just-Dreams-Just-Dreams-Paradise-Blue-Complete-Scam-Sells-services-No-refunds-for-serv-798045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just-Dreams