Complaint Review: Just-Dreams

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Janet — Campbellsburg Indiana
Just-Dreams
PO Box 8499 Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Just-Dreams I was on a vacation in Hawaii when I was approach and bought into a scam. Honolulu Hawaii

While vacation in Hawaii in 2011 I was approached to come see a vacation package deal and I would get free tickets on a dinner cruise. I went to the presentation and reductly bought into the 3 year payment plan for excellant discounts on trips, hotels, food and cruises. I have since never been able to get any good deals through this company. I did think I did this year when booking condo only to find out that I paid $100.00 more for it than if I had just book it myself through the Condo. I am currently still paying on this at $113.00 a month and $189.00 a year fee. The fee was to pay the people that are working for me to get me such get deal. (ha ha). I would like to stop paying for this but don't know what my legal obiligations are. Please give me direction if there is anything I can do about this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Dreams/Honolulu-Hawaii-96830/Just-Dreams-I-was-on-a-vacation-in-Hawaii-when-I-was-approach-and-bought-into-a-scam-Hon-1068319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just-Dreams