Complaint Review: Just Dreams

• Reported By: rippedoff — California
Just Dreams
Waikiki, Hawaii USA

Just Dreams Just Dreams LLC Scam Beware !!!!! Waikiki Hawaii

My story is similar to all already posted.  We we in Waikiki  and got suckered into the presentation via tickets to Catamaran dinner.   Defintely a scam that they have perfected.  They assured us after we took the bait if we changed our mind we could cancle.  After we came to our senses we called to speak to our Rep who was convniently not available and would get back to us..She never did...We tried calling getting the run around..  Since then we have moved and had to changed banks so they no longer have my billing information.  But they are harrassing me through emails and phone calls up to 5 times a day.  Funny how they can do that but don't have customer service to help the people who got scammed..  Not to mention that it will be on my credit report.  Help if anyone is filing a civil suit please include me thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Dreams/Waikiki-Hawaii-96816/Just-Dreams-Just-Dreams-LLC-Scam-Beware-Waikiki-Hawaii-1087837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Dreams