Complaint Review: Just Energy

• Updated: Sat, November 30, 2013

• Reported By: mattt9998 — Rochester New York
Just Energy
Rochester, New York USA

Just Energy 100% scam. Pushy sales people lie. Company wont cancel service. Rates went way up!!! Rochester New York

Pushy sales people who lie. Rates went way up, not down as promised. Company not allowing me to cancel service. On three separate occasions a Just Energy sales person came to my door, I told them I was not interested, he would not let me go so I had to close the door in his face. On the 4th attempt I was not home and my girlfriend was. My name is on our utility bill not hers, so she is not authorized to switch the service, but they signed us up anyway. Upon receiving the first bill after the switch to Just Energy our cost for gas doubled, and electric went up 50%. Calls to cancel service and switch back to our local company do not go though, month after month I continue to get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Energy/Rochester-New-York-14609/Just-Energy-100-scam-Pushy-sales-people-lie-Company-wont-cancel-service-Rates-went-1103247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Energy