Complaint Review: Just Fitness 4 U - Richardson, TX

• Updated: Tue, September 24, 2013

• Reported By: alexy — Farmers Branch Texas
Just Fitness 4 U - Richardson, TX
7989 Beltline Rd, TX 75248 Richardson, Texas USA

Just Fitness 4 U - Richardson, TX Just Fitness for U Horrible customer service. Not opening at anounced times. Location closed/broked and don't want cancel contract. Richardson Texas

I joined the gym on September 2012 and I signed a two year contract. I'm a retail manager also a USN Reserve and veteran. Horrible customer service for the past year. I go in the morning at 5am. I work full time from 8am to 9pm at Carrollton, TX. I choose that gym because was close to my location, had new equipment, and specially because they open at 5am which is the only time I can work out. I have arrived three different times at 5am to do my routine and the doors were closed because the employee in charge of the morning shift woke up late; therefore, the gym ended opening 30 minutes to hour and a half late. Today Sept 24th, 2013 I went at 5am like always and the gym has a big sign saying, "we merged with the Plano location so we are closed." I can't go to that location because it is too far. The other location at Lewisville, TX is also too far for my schedule and routine. I need the owner to cancel my membership. All I want is the contract to be canceled and my name and information out of their bank without any problems. I had enough with all this situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 04:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Fitness-4-U-Richardson-TX/Richardson-Texas-75248/Just-Fitness-4-U-Richardson-TX-Just-Fitness-for-U-Horrible-customer-service-Not-openi-1086842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Fitness 4 U - Richardson, TX