Complaint Review: Just Fitness Australia

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: ex employee of just fitness australia — Melbourne Virginia
Just Fitness Australia
Maquarie drive Thomastown, Victoria Australia Melbourne, Other USA

Just Fitness Australia Just fitness Australia Bully employees to rip off customers Melbourne Victoria

I used to work for just fitness Australia and they forced us to sell known faulty, rusted damaged equipment from suppliers and were instructed to tell suppliers in Australia nothing and Deny, Deny, Deny when you contacted us to see how things were from Richard and Rose Walter, the owners. They never wanted to hear of any complaints about the equipment and never ever refunded a cent to any customers was their policy.When they really should have.We were forced to repacked rusted broken returned equipment left outdoors and resell as new. My reluctance to do this cost me my job after being bullied on these matters. I lived in the area so my reputation was very important to me, but so glad I'm out of that deceitful place Just Fitness Australia. I stand by these comments and will converse with anyone who is considering buying from just fitness Australia. The products are generally good, just not from them. Australia should monitor Just Fitness selling morals. The service department there were restricted in what they were allowed to do, which was nothing and angry customers would eventually go away. Again, I will stand by these comments because they are the gods truth.P.s I still have photos of us repacking rusted equipment as new Rose so you just try and sue me you work place bully. I documented everything to a tee including the customers in question.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Fitness-Australia/Melbourne-Other-3074/Just-Fitness-Australia-Just-fitness-Australia-Bully-employees-to-rip-off-customers-Melbo-1054122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Fitness Australia