Complaint Review: just fitness in lawrenceville

• Submitted: Wed, August 28, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Marie — Marietta Georgia
just fitness in lawrenceville
lawrenceville rd lawrenceville, Georgia USA

just fitness in lawrenceville My husband and I joined just fitness a 11/2 ago in 2012. I was told that i could cancel my membership at anytime. I sold my home in Lawrenceville and moved to East Cobb County. Imentioned to them that I was moving and they informed me that the membership that I have cannot be transfered. If I wanted to transfer the membership, I would have to pay an extra $19.95 extra. I chose not to do that because I felt that I could get something cheaper. I signed a waver and ask for a cancellation. I did not realized even a year after they were still taking money out of my account. I kept calling the business and could never get anyone to contact me back. lawrenceville Georgia

When I called they would say they would have the manager a note to contact me but never got a call back. When I called back noone knew what I was talking about. When I finally thought I got an answer the lady on the phone told me that she sees nothing as far as cancellation on my account, that I have to come back and fill out the cancellation form again. I work and have children that I had to tend to, I ended up going up there 2 months later and signed the paper. You would think that was that but no. They cancelled my account but kept taking money off for my husband. When I got the time again to drive down there the club was closed for renovation.

I contacted the number they had posted and I spoke to someone supposedely in charge who told me that he would take care of the issue and get me a refund because he saw where I cancelled the account the first time. Excited to finally get an answer and a refund , I hung up in good spirit this time.He called me back and told me he took care of the issue and to check in a couple of days for my refund. I thanked him and got off the phone. The next couple of days I checked my bank and got $10 dollar as a refund. Remember these people were taking $10 off my account for over a year and as of december took almost $60 as a one time for maintenance fees. Now anytime I see a just fitness and someone walking towards it I try to stop them and explain the situation to them.You do not treat people like that. No you did not put a gun to my head to rob me but you stole my money nonetheless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/just-fitness-in-lawrenceville/lawrenceville-Georgia-30044/just-fitness-in-lawrenceville-My-husband-and-I-joined-just-fitness-a-112-ago-in-2012-I-1079785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on just fitness in lawrenceville