Complaint Review: Just Suspension

• Submitted: Thu, February 24, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 23, 2011

• Reported By: truthy — pasadena California United States of America
Just Suspension
4723 Mountain Creek Ave Denver, NC 28037 denver, North Carolina United States of America

Just Suspension , KYB Outlet will not cancel order, misrepresents service denver, North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: return received, refund processed

*Author of original report: partial accuracy is a habit with thes folks

*UPDATE Employee: Items were delivered on 3/4 as promised, signed for by Chris

*Author of original report: just suspension does not do what they say the are going to do

*UPDATE Employee: We couldnt cancel because they had already shipped, he is welcome to return them

I am putting this in writing so I have a written dated record that I tried to cancel this order before it shipped. Your shipping manager would not stop the order from shipping and is requiring I receive the order and return it.
I am upset that the FED X charges I was paying were for regular Fed X Ground. You advertise free shipping for orders over $100 and my order came to $150 plus. I did not wish topay the $17 in shipping when my order will not get here any sooner. Misleading representation of shipping on your part.
I will contact my credit card company and stop these charges from going through, you will get your shocks back and have a very upset person that will never be a customer. Thatis the long and short of what has come out of your lack of genuine customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2011 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension/denver-North-Carolina-/Just-Suspension-KYB-Outlet-will-not-cancel-order-misrepresents-service-denver-North-Ca-699412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension

return received, refund processed

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

Chris returned the items to us, and we processed a full refund.  Thank you!  We appreciate your order and are happy to help out.  Call us anytime (704) 809-1269

partial accuracy is a habit with thes folks

AUTHOR: truthy - (United States of America)

I did receive the shocks on 3/4/11 as noted but I was never notified by email that they had shipped. I had not heard from these folks from the day I tried to cancel. That was 10 business days without knowing whether or not I was getting merchandise from just suspension. I am not surprised considering they would not stop the order before it shipped.

What kind of company offers free shipping for an order and then sells them FEDX as an upsell without saying it was just FEDX Ground? What a deal, $17 for nothing. Bad service, bad attitude followed. I returned the product on 3/8/11, contacted my bank to stop payment. Let's see how long it takes these people to settle. I am not holding my breath.

Items were delivered on 3/4 as promised, signed for by Chris

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

We are happy to help Chris in any way.  His items departed on time and were delivered on March 4th by fedex and signed for by "aarrocha."  We had also emailed the tracking numbers to the earthlink email address Mr. Arrocha provided to us when he placed his order.  The items he purchased said they had an estimated delivery timeframe of 5-7 business days, and his were delivered on the 6th day.

Regardless, if Chris is unhappy with his items, he is welcome to send them back for a refund.

just suspension does not do what they say the are going to do

AUTHOR: truthy - (United States of America)

just suspension told me that my shocks were on a truck and order could not be stopped on 2/25/11. They said the order would ship the next day and I would receive a tracking number as soon a they shipped. I have not received a tracking number as of today, 3/4/11. As far as I am concerned the shocks did not ship in the 2-7 day window, since I placed my order on 2/21/11 and I have not received a tracking number. These kinds of companies fall all over themselves making missteps and the customer suffers.
I o
rdered shocks from a Californis company yesterday and received the today, wow what service. Just suspension's poor service and even worse attitude toward customers will be the end of them eventually. I have seen these kind of clowns come and go many times in my life. Thanks for giving me a forum to let others knw what these folks are like.

Truthy

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

Chris placed his order with us on february 23 2011, and on february 24th he emailed us to cancel it.  We work hard to ship our orders fast, and sometimes that backfires on us.  This is one of those cases, because his parts had already been shipped to him.  Because of that, we told him he could not cancel the order (it was too late and it had already left), but that he was welcome to send the items back to us for a refund or exchange.  As of March 4th 2011 he has not sent the items back to us.  He is still welcome to do so and hope that we can help out.  Thanks!