Complaint Review: Just Suspension

• Updated: Sun, March 04, 2012

• Reported By: Shouldhavelistned — 62269 Illinois United States of America
Just Suspension
4723 Mountain Creek Ave Internet, North Carolina United States of America

Just Suspension Front Company, No employees, gets your money to flip inventory. Internet, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Just Suspension Rocks!

*UPDATE Employee: Phone lines busy? Email us!

This company is a shame, takes the order, puts it in "pending" status indefinitely and does not answer the phone that is on a constant loop message. Lies in email responses. All they needed to do was answer the phone or return the messages (5) that I left. BTH, JS, don't even try to say you called. I can upload a jpeg of my incoming calls and you did not call. I was told on several BMW forums to stay away from this outfit. Should have listened. Not a problem though, my Credit card company said they will start the charge back process if I don't have a tracking number on the 21st. Wow, what a nightmare, all because they don't answer the phone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2011 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension/Internet-North-Carolina-/Just-Suspension-Front-Company-No-employees-gets-your-money-to-flip-inventory-Internet-717645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension

Just Suspension Rocks!

AUTHOR: reality checker - (United States of America)

I do not have any linkage to this company, except that I recently ordered about 400.00 worth of suspension parts from them. The cost locally would have been 600.00+.

The parts arrived when promised, they were correct, the mechanic who installed them said they were good parts. I was a little worried about using the code "ripoff" when I ordered, but it saved me money.

I like this company and I will order from them again. They were easy to deal with, delivered everything they promised, and discounted my order by offering the code "ripoff". Who could ask for anything more?

I really do not care how many employees they have, they did a great job of supplying parts for my pathfinder (not the most common truck). I was not looking for an Email chat friend or someone to talk to on the phone, I wanted good parts, cheap, and they got it done.

Just Suspension Rules!  I will buy from them again.

Phone lines busy? Email us!

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

We answer every email, and answer phones all day M-F 8:30 to 5pm.  Email us at [email protected] if all of our reps are helping other customers.  Please pay attention to the promised shipping timeframes that are listed on each item so that you won't be disappointed.  If that timeframe works for you, we can save you a lot of money.  Try coupon code RIPOFF and try it for yourself!