Complaint Review: Just Tires

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Wiley — Holly Springs North Carolina
Just Tires
Main Street Holly Springs, North Carolina USA

Just Tires So Incompetent They Can't Even Rotate Tires Correctly Holly Springs North Carolina

My car has an on board computer and tire pressure sensors in the tires.  When they rotated the tires they did not reset the car computer so the pressure sensors matched the location of the tires.  I got a dashboard warning that my right front tire was low, dangerously low.  I checked it and the pressure was right where it should be, so I thought I had a faulty sensor.  I drove my car for 3 days until I could get it in the shop.  When I took the car to my mechanic, he discovered my right rear tire was 15 pounds and asked me if the tires had been rotated.  He then explained what had happened and reset my computer.  He emphasized this was inexcusable incompetence and dangerous to me and my family because for 3 days I had been driving at interstate speeds.  I was so mad I called the district manager and got a well rehearsed blah blah blah with a "if there's something I can do to make you feel better let me know".  I told him that I would never trust my car to Just Tires again, and then he just shined me on with "call me back if you change your mind".  If an auto shop can't even rotate tires properly, they are dangerous to their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Tires/Holly-Springs-North-Carolina-27540/Just-Tires-So-Incompetent-They-Cant-Even-Rotate-Tires-Correctly-Holly-Springs-North-Caro-1139663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Tires