Complaint Review: justanswer

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2011

• Reported By: Garth Ellwood — McPherson Kansas United States of America
justanswer

justanswer They provide no service but automatically bill for "services". Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Follow up to your complaint

I asked about a repair on my camera and how to do it. They couldn't help and said I'd have to take my camera to a camera shop repairman. But they charged me and now, a month later, I get another automatic charge on my card. They are a total ripoff and steal people's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/justanswer/internet/justanswer-They-provide-no-service-but-automatically-bill-for-services-Internet-785716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on justanswer

Follow up to your complaint

AUTHOR: EthanA - (United States of America)

Im sorry that we were not able to get you a satisfactory answer to your question.  We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so our customer service team can refund your deposit.

I think you may have misunderstood our sites deposit system.

You chose the option to prepay a fully-refundable deposit when you initially asked your question.  This deposit allows you to view your Expert's answers and continue corresponding with them.    The Expert isn't paid with your deposit until you click a green accept button on one of their answers.  We only ask that you do this if you are satisfied with their answer.

If you don't get an answer we will issue a refund of your deposit at your request.  If you do receive an answer and it is unsatisfactory, you can ask the Expert for more help, ask for a new Expert, or you can simply ask for a refund of your deposit.

It also sounds like you opted into our unlimited subscription plan by mistake.  Our customer service team can help you with both of these issues and get your money refunded.  Here is our customer service teams' toll free number:  888-587-8220.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Regards,