shift

Complaint Review: JustAnswer

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 20, 2011

• Reported By: rpv guy — Rancho Palos Verdes California United States of America
JustAnswer
San Francisco, California United States of America

JustAnswer Didn't answer difficult question; cancelled subscription instead! San Francisco, California

*Consumer Comment: Has it ever occurred to you that the question was not worth answering?

*UPDATE Employee: JA reply

Having subscribed for many months to JustAnswer at $75/month and having asked four questions, I was hardly overusing the service.

I submitted a question about how to answer a question on a disability application.  I gave lots of detail and proposed they offer me info as if I had posed a hypothetical.  I submitted the question to two categories of lawyers in JustAnswer and waited.

Both Business Law and Labor Law passed on my question.

Their final response:  no apology, no explanation.  They just canceled my subscription.

So:  if you're looking for the easy answer to the not-too-challenging question, and are willing to pay for it, you've found a hole into which you can poke your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustAnswer/San-Francisco-California-/JustAnswer-Didnt-answer-difficult-question-cancelled-subscription-instead-San-Francisc-698134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustAnswer

Has it ever occurred to you that the question was not worth answering?

AUTHOR: Poltergeist - (USA)

Has it ever occurred to you that the question was not worth answering for these experts?Maybe they passed on because the money was not worth the complexity? They had higher-priced questions available and didn't feel like answering yours?

Up your price next time or don't post questions that are unfairly priced. How do you know it's unfairly priced? First, you might get an email that it's underpriced. Two, it's been sitting there for hours or days and no one is touching it.

Good day!

JA reply

AUTHOR: Adam-JAhelp - (United States of America)

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience.

I’m a Customer Support Coordinator and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.   You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page.  Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.  We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- JA