Complaint Review: justanswer.com

• Updated: Sat, March 03, 2012

• Reported By: Bruce Johnsen — mt. sterling Illinois United States of America
justanswer.com

justanswer.com They will take your money regardless. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Would you use...

Had a problem with a non-Mac tablet. Gave J/A credit card "good faith deposit". Three of their experts gave answers to problem. 1st expert was familiar with my device, but was not familiar with any remedies for it. 2nd expert didn't read my description before answering. Said he could have given a better reply if he knew the name of my device, which was IN the body of my original question. Told me to try everything I already HAD tried. Then gave me list of complicated downloads and code entries. Told him that if I knew how to do all that, I wouldn't have contacted J/A in the first place. Told him J/A would probably keep my money anyway. 3rd expert wasn't even familiar with functionality buttons on my device, much less with how to fix it. None of their "answers" worked. Sent them a reply that they were not to bother me anymore, and told them they would find a way to keep my "deposit." Got an email from #3 thanking me for "Accepting" his answer so he could get paid. I had accepted nothing except the firm knowledge that J/A was and is a hoax.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/justanswercom/internet/justanswercom-They-will-take-your-money-regardless-Internet-848084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on justanswer.com

Would you use...

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

Curious if you would use an advisal site to diagnose a medical ailment, your car repair, Tv repair or anything that requires ON Premise evaluation? Seriously the internet is a plethora of information and not ALL of it will end in a Result that meets the consumers needs. A REAL Live person who is knowledged in the apparatus and tending to it, is the way to go. Sorry if you are over confident in thinking that ONLINE support sites are going to save you money or resolve it based solely on your limited conveyance  of the products dilema. We as consumers are neive for a reason...we entrust the manufactureres and those skilled to have the answers. They dont often times.....we are their guinea pigs.  Normally I would recommend disputing the charge, but you had to have read the terms and conditions page before releasing your credit card information. I cant imagine someone that is consumer savvy NOT doing such. Granted you feel they fell short of resolving your issue, but they are a service that you willing signed  onto and willing handed over your credit card for "technical" responses. If you still wish to persue the charge..then follow their website page that allows for such. I attempted to use them til I read the terms and then I realized...Its best to deal with a local repair shop or service center that could treat the matter quicker and with a satisfied result.