Complaint Review: justanswer.com

• Reported By: mike — walkervale au Internet Australia
justanswer.com
justanswer.com Internet United States of America

justanswer.com ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: apology to justanswer

*UPDATE Employee: JA Rebuttal

Had occasion to ask lawyer question,gave visa number,got answer $36.00 deducted ok,  But next month DEC 2011 they deducted $46 tried to find how to stop further deductions and found impossible to get a result.IT will carry on and the only way is to report Visa card lost or stolen and get new one.

I Have asked for refund to them and also my Bank is contacting them as regarding this illegal withdrawall DONT deal with them at your PERIL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/justanswercom/internet/justanswercom-ripoff-Internet-814611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on justanswer.com

apology to justanswer

AUTHOR: mike - (Australia)

I filed a report 6days ago saying that justanswer was a ripoff,and owed me 46$.I asked them to refund me and this has now been done,full amount in my visa acoount as asked.

Any person dealing with them has to make sure and tick the box one payment only and not a monthly debit.No coercion from them at all.

JA Rebuttal

AUTHOR: EthanA - (United States of America)

Hello,

I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.  It also sounds like you opted into our unlimited subscription plan by mistake.  Our customer service team can help you with this issue and get your money refunded.  Here is our customer service teams' toll free number:  888-587-8220 for customers in the USA.  You can also reach us at 650-385-2899 outside of the USA or via email at support@justanswer.com.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Regards,