Complaint Review: justflowers.com

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Gary — North Ridgeville Ohio
justflowers.com
2127 Westwood Blvd Ste 200 Los Angeles , California USA

justflowers.com order denied on internet, sent anyway, after finding another florist Los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: Wrong city

*UPDATE Employee: Order Not Found

I tried several times to order flowers from justflowers.com and was presented with "Order could not be processed because our system is down. Please try again later." I was forced to find another florist and thereby successfully completed an order.

I then found out that justflowers.com had also sent an order that originally was denied on their wabsite. Of course I had called and talked to many different people, eventually reaching a manager called 'Dean". He said that there was no one above him to talk to and since the flowers were delivered no refund could be given, despite the fact that my order had been refused on their website.

Currently I have sent a complaint to my state attorney general and, if not cost prohibitive, I will pursue this matter in small claims or whatever venue is appropriate for this out of state matter.

I admit that it was most likely a glitch in their ordering system but the consumer cannot be held responsible for the shortcomings of their business. The bottom line is that they refused my order and then filled the order at the same time, causing me to send multiple bouquets of flowers to the same event.

Online buyers beware! I had received an email confimation from the alternate florist, and Justflowers.com had indeed sent me an email confimation also but I did not see it because it was sent to my spam folder.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/justflowerscom/Los-Angeles-California-90025/justflowerscom-order-denied-on-internet-sent-anyway-after-finding-another-florist-Los-1056091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on justflowers.com

Wrong city

AUTHOR: Gary - ()

I don't have the order number handy but it was sent from Conneautville Pa to Meadville Pa. I paid for it but it was for somebody else named Tammy.

Order Not Found

AUTHOR: JustFlowers - ()

Gary,

We are unable to locate an order in our system with the name Gary from the city of North Ridgeville, OH.  Please provide us with your seven digit order number.

Sincerely,