Complaint Review: justflowers.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 11, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 11, 2011

• Reported By: J.W. — McMinnville Oregon United States of America

justflowers.com I chose a bouquet of roses and lillies guarranteed to be delivered the day before Mothers day. The total cost included shipping and came to $78.00. The flowers were 5 days late and not one lillie or r , Internet

Justflowers.com is a complete rip-off.  I picked a $75.00 bouquet that had my mom's favorite floweres.  They guarranteed delivery on the day before Mothersday.  The total cost of $75.oo included everything.  When my mom did not receive her flowers, I checked the delivery confirmation online because the phone had a message saying they were closed.  On the web sight, they claim to have 24-7 customer service at 800-716-7559.  The frustration set in when the only options to click on were what day  I want them delivered. I wanted to cancel my order, but I couldn't.  My Mom got her flowers 5 days late, and they were a cheap bouquet of ordinary flowers, carnations mainly.  I was billed $98.00 for a late $20.00 bouquet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2011 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/justflowerscom/internet/justflowerscom-I-chose-a-bouquet-of-roses-and-lillies-guarranteed-to-be-delivered-the-da-728141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on justflowers.com