Complaint Review: justflowers.com

• Reported By: pmarie — Garland Texas USA
justflowers.com

justflowers.com Nondelivery two days in a row, awaiting refund Internet

*Author of original report: Finally Received a Refund

My husband called me at work on Valentine's Day to let me know to expect a gift to arrive for me at the office.  Nothing arrived by the time I left for the day at 5pm, and he said he had ordered me flowers from justflowers.com.  I was really disappointed to not receive anything, but I checked their website when I got home and it said that if delivery did not happen on a major flower holiday (like Valentine's Day), they would attempt the delivery the next day and give a $10 discount for the delay.  I figured they just got overwhelmed with all the orders coming in and I would get my flowers the next day.

My husband called them first thing the next morning and reconfirmed the delivery address with them, and they told him the flowers would be delivered by 1pm.  Of course, the executive assistant on our floor who handles all the incoming deliveries never saw anything come in that day either, so I let my husband know.  He called the customer service line and they offered no explanation for either delivery failure, and they really didn't seem concerned at all about the situation.  I asked my husband to just cancel the order, since at this point I was disgusted with this company and just wanted our money back.

From reading the other reports on this site about this company, I will be very surprised if we get our refund without any problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/justflowerscom/internet/justflowerscom-Nondelivery-two-days-in-a-row-awaiting-refund-Internet-696247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on justflowers.com

Finally Received a Refund

AUTHOR: pmarie - (USA)

A refund for the flowers that were never delivered has finally posted to our account.  This experience has convinced us to never waste our time with this company again.