Complaint Review: justflowers.com

Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-941-1334
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

justflowers.com Paid for flowers that were delivered 4 days late but I still have to pay after trying to cancel the order! Internet

*Author of original report: I finally got my refund...

I ordered flowers on Saturday, May 10 so that my grandmother would receive them on Sunday, May 11 (Mother's Day). Under the picture of the specific bouquet of flowers I ordered, it said that Sunday delivery was available, so I placed my order. They did not arrive on Sunday, so I figured that they would make it there on Monday. No, nothing arrived on Monday either. My grandmother called me on Wednesday to let me know that she hadn't received anything, so I sent justflowers.com an email to let them know that I was not happy and that I wanted my money back. Amazingly, that evening, the florist went to my grandparents' house to deliver the flowers. My grandfather subsequently told them what they could do with their flowers since I had said that I was going to cancel the order. I never received a phone call from the company stating that the order had been delayed until, get this, SATURDAY, MAY 17! What good does that do me? So, I called the company because the email stated that they wanted to something about the order that I had placed. I told the operator everything that had happened and she said that on the website, company policy states that on Mother's Day, because of high volumes of orders, if the delivery can't be made on Sunday, then it will be made on Monday. I said that yes, that's acceptable, but a Wednesday night delivery is not! Plus, communication is what counts, and they never bothered to communicate with me. But, according to the operator, since the order was refused, I still have to pay for the flowers. I let her know that it was fine, but I'm going to let everyone know what a ripoff that www.justflowers.com is. Stick with FTD. I always use them and never had a problem. If the order won't make it, at least they let you know. SAY NO TO WWW.JUSTFLOWERS.COM!

Angelina
Dothan, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2008 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/justflowerscom/internet/justflowerscom-Paid-for-flowers-that-were-delivered-4-days-late-but-I-still-have-to-pay-a-333276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on justflowers.com

I finally got my refund...

AUTHOR: Angelina - (U.S.A.)

I have to be fair and report that justflowers.com has just given me my refund this week. But this only happened after I told them that I had posted the story on this website and that I would go to the Better Business Bureau next. I thank them for my refund but I'll never use their services again.