Complaint Review: justflowers.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 08, 2011

• Reported By: AlamoAnnie — Internet United States of America

justflowers.com just call a local florist yourself! nationwide, Internet

I ordered flowers for my mom on their internet site. I received an email that the flowers hadn't been delivered (it wasn't even attempted there was no note left). I called the next day to ask which local florist they had used so my dad could go pick up the flowers for my mom. They wouldn't tell me but said they'd call the local florist, see if it was OK, and call me RIGHT BACK. (no call for the next hour, I have call waiting)

While waiting I started calling all the florists around my parents area and located the local florist myself. She couldn't have been nicer and went way out of her way to track down what had happened.

I had ordered white daisies and the florist didn't have white in store so she had asked justflowers to call me for an OK to substitute yellow daisies. They finally got a call back at 4:30 PM saying it they had recieved an OK. 4:30 is clearly too late for delivery yet that day, furthermore, THEY NEVER CALLED ME to ask about the substitution at all. They had both my home and cell numbers so I was available all day. I double checked. No messages or missed calls on either phone. SO JUSTFLOWERS CANCELLED MY ORDER!!! I demanded a complete refund from justflowers and ordered directly from the local florist. I will never use a national florist system again but find local florists on line. The local ones have a business reputation to uphold and care about customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/justflowerscom/internet/justflowerscom-just-call-a-local-florist-yourself-nationwide-Internet-692502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on justflowers.com