Complaint Review: justhookup.com

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: itsfraud — Mansfield Ohio United States of America
justhookup.com
361 Jennings Ave. Apt. H Mansfield, Ohio United States of America

justhookup.com xdating.com; dgxpay.com; jdidating.com Fraudulent website, fake responses, fake profiles, fake accounts Mansfield, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: I'm with you on this.

Getting additional emails from different people, representing "justhookup.com" AKA xdating.com, same photos, fake profiles etc. They are coming from Dayton, Ohio to Huntsville, Alabama. And that's only a few Full headers from emails that I have checked out! Found out through the header that their emails are coming from jang.com. Using the name(s) Allan Hawback, Johnny "Smart" and others. I came into contact with aDave Walker from jango.com.(davewalker@us.jangomail.com) He advised me that if it is true, then they would remove these people from their website. HOWEVER, he emailed me back and informed me that he will no longer be emailing me. Oh, how the silence runs deep! Their also, liable, because it's coming from their website. So, I am going to use a different computer to creat a profile on their website, xdating.com, they have blocked me from justhook. [continued below]....
.....com. So, I will be waiting for additional fraud, but they won't know who it is? They have even tried Phishing into my email, proclaiming to be my bank! LOL! I informed the investigative Division of my bank of their actions and I provided them with the email and full header. The banks have alot of power! These people will go to know end in trying to scare me and/or intimidate me into shutting me up, but NO DICE! I STILL AIN'T BUYING OINTO THEIR NONSENSE IN DEFRAUDING PEOPLE OF THEIR CASH. OH, HOW DECEITFUL THEY ARE! THE EPISODES CONTINUE...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/justhookupcom/Mansfield-Ohio-44907/justhookupcom-xdatingcom-dgxpaycom-jdidatingcom-Fraudulent-website-fake-responses-883195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on justhookup.com

I'm with you on this.

AUTHOR: RoboJoe Industries - (USA)

They are very seductive in their technique and once they get your money it's all a big hoax! I would like to join up with your movement. These guys are playing with peoples hearts, ...not just their pocketbooks. I am going to pursue every means available to bring these heartless cut-throats to a grinding halt! People, ...beware of what you're getting into. I should have run a check here on Rip Off Report before I ever gave them my debit card number. Now I'm going to have to cancel my bank card and get a new one just to keep these criminals from re-billing my account. All you lonely people out there, ....there's got to be a better way. Don't resort to going back to the bars. And don't give up and lose hope. These people are a prime example of why our country is in such bad shape. The crime does not stop here. It goes all the way to the top. Thank you, sir, ...for caring enough to take the time to post this. I want to join up with you on this and see that it gets done!