Complaint Review: Justhookup.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: itsfraud — Mansfield Ohio United States of America
Huntsville, Alabama United States of America

Justhookup.com xdating.com; dgxpay.com Defrauding person(s) of their money Huntsville, Alabama

I did some investigating on my own, since the FBI, FTC, and IC3(Internet Crime Unit) openly refuses to investigate this company and it's fraudulent behavior. I have found that their Internet Server, "Singlehop.com(Singlehop Inc., out of Chicago Ill.), is VERY concerned of these issues, and advised me that they take this kind of issues seriously. I told them that justhookup.com is defrauding numerous person(s) of their cash, via Mastercard and Visa, and that they are involved and liable for their actions. Justhookup.com  Ip address is: out of Huntsville, Alabama. The legal department of singlehop Inc. phone number is 1 (866) 817-2811. More complaints to their legal department will be sufficient to remove them from that server and possibly the Internet.

It is difficult to imagine that, justhookup.com, has been sending me multiple emails, being real kind now, but I advised them I will not fall into their little trap of overcoming me with their sympathy. I also, advised them that I used common courtesy of my intentions to sue and that the suit could possible turn into a class action suit. Courts recommend this and the Court likes this courtesy as well.

Contacted Mastercard, what a joke, they advised me that they have no jurisdiction over this matter, per head office in New York. I guess, they don't enforce their own fraud policies?You have got to be kidding me! I indeed, kept that email, that is absolutely alarming! Want involved with this class action suit? Contact me and we will make them go broke, while freezing their assets. Any idea what bank they use? I am fighting, are you willing too? Come on man, stick up for injustices, you have that right too you know?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justhookupcom/Huntsville-Alabama-/Justhookupcom-xdatingcom-dgxpaycom-Defrauding-persons-of-their-money-Huntsville-Ala-882846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justhookup.com