Complaint Review: Justin Blake - Manifestation Meditation

• Submitted: Mon, October 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 05, 2009

• Reported By: Jerry — Auburndale Florida USA
Justin Blake - Manifestation Meditation
www.manifestation/Meditation.com Traverse City, Michigan United States of America

Justin Blake - Manifestation Meditation After being enticed to give my credit card no. for a sample, I began receiving monthly CDs unordered and being charged $97.00 per month. I have been unable to contact this company to cancel this. Traverse City, Michigan

After being enticed to order a sample product for the price $9.95 to get my credit card no., this company began sending monthly CDs and billing my card for $97.00 each.  I have been unable to contact them to ask that this be stopped; when I call their phone number, I get a recorded message asking me to leave my name and number and a short explanation of what I want and that they will call me back.  They have not returned my calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-Blake-Manifestation-Meditation/Traverse-City-Michigan-/Justin-Blake-Manifestation-Meditation-After-being-enticed-to-give-my-credit-card-no-fo-504598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin Blake - Manifestation Meditation