sequence

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Phoenix Capital Group — Phoenix Arizona
Justin Lanno
288 Curtis Street Meriden, Connecticut USA

Justin Lanno DesignforMELLC, JAL Design Consultants, Advanced Tech of CT, Self Proclaimed web Designer & Music Manager Meriden Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Got taken too by this kid

Justin Lanno or Scott (depending upon what he is calling himself these days) will offer affordable website services and provide a list of websites that he claims to have worked on. You will quickly find this is not the case. Justin is a little boy playing business and will spend weeks of your time promising to deliver a product but failing to ever provide. He knows a little terminology but no ability to truly perform the work. None of his references are verifiable but this will not stop him from threatening to file a report against you. You will find dozens of reports where he has done the same song and dance to numerous clients.

Do nto waste your time on dealing with this little boy. It';s nto about the partial sum of money he will get from you, its about the waste of time and effort it takes to deal with him. It will cost you a little more to use a reputable firm but at the end of the day you get what you pay for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-Lanno/Meriden-Connecticut-06450/Justin-Lanno-DesignforMELLC-JAL-Design-Consultants-Advanced-Tech-of-CT-Self-Proclaimed-1124767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin Lanno

Got taken too by this kid

AUTHOR: Scott - ()

I can't believe I just found this and many others on this kid.  I guess I should thank him for a lesson learned to always make sure I research who I do business with.  JC or Justin whatever his name is responded to a craigslist ad last week that we posted for a Graphic Designer.  Gave me a list of websites he said he designed and like you said, talked a good talk with all the right terminology.

I ended up sending him $400 as a deposit which is standard for any project.  He made promise after promise that he would deliver next day.  Never sent any mock ups and would not respond to any emails, texts or calls.

Finally sent me an email yesterday that he was working on the mock ups but again nothing.  I sent him this link earlier today and he replied "what does this have to do with me and do I still want him to proceed".  Total scam artist.

I agree it is not worth the $400 I sent him but the time I spent expecting to get results.  Good thing I am not too far from CT.  I'll take him to small claims and if he doesn't show will place a lien on him and his bullshit company.

For anyone who does what I should have done which is research who you do business with first.  Stay away from this kid. He is nothing more than a bullshit artist.  So goes the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is"

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC