Complaint Review: Justin S. Fromstein

418 West Jasper Drive, Chandler, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 480-528-3616
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Justin S. Fromstein Greedy, Dishonest, Deceitful Justin S Fromstein. Do no business with him. Chandler, Arizona

*Author of original report: Justin Fromstein Made Good On All Agreements

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False statements with zero facts

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: dishonest Boss

*Author of original report: Justin Fromstein Made Good On His debt

I used to work for Justin under his brokers license as an agent. We parted on good terms when I moved to San Diego. Since then I referred some multi million dollar investors to him to purchase and rehab homes.

The investors paid him very well for work he did not get done. They found out about him taking the money and not keeping his end of the agreement. He was supposed to pay me $250 for every home they purchased. They paid him $7500 in advance on every home they purchased. There were 22 in total and he refuses to pay me what he owes me.

He is so greedy. After I introduced him to these investors, he bought a boat, a Prius, a truck and opened a 2000 square foot office. I don't know what's worse; looking bad to the people who I referred to him or not being paid. My name and reputation are now tainted just because of the association with Justin S. Fromstein.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-S-Fromstein/Chandler-Arizona-85225/Justin-S-Fromstein-Greedy-Dishonest-Deceitful-Justin-S-Fromstein-Do-no-business-with-1046465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin S. Fromstein

Justin Fromstein Made Good On All Agreements

AUTHOR: - ()

I regret being so quick to write this ripoff report about Justin. If I had waited  a while longer, I would have known that he would honor our agreement. He not only paid me everything he owed me. He showed me what a real friend and a real businessman he is by putting an extra $400 in my bank account.

If there was a way I could retract every bad thing I said on this forum, I would do it in a second.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False statements with zero facts

AUTHOR: All false - (USA)

My partners were always paid back, not every deal makes a profit and sometimes not everyone is happy that's the risk in flipping homes. My contracts are done by my attorny's and mutliple clients have signed them and are doing very well. I would'nt take anyones word who writes shithead in the title. This type of person has zero facts and says he worked for me does not say a name or who he is. If you have any questions on my business ethics speak to my other happy clients. Thank you

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

dishonest Boss

AUTHOR: Shithead#1 - ()

I agree with the greedinest of Justin, I used to work for him and he couldn't keep an employee for longer than a month!  I was the exception for over 9 months I dealt with the s*head!  Day in and out we had clients complaining about false promises and wondering where their money was.  He was so bad of a boss that if you made a mistake in the office about anything he would take hundreds from your check.  The only way to actually make sure that you got paid your money was to be just as dishonest from him to him!  He always thinks the world is out to get him, because they are since they just want their money back!  Huge Warning if you do business with Shithead #1 make sure before you sign any contract you hire a top notch attorney to read over his BS contracts (BTW are just generic real estate ones), because he will always find a way to make sure "the house" always wins!  The only way to make sure he doesn't make any bad deals is to make sure that he loses his licenses.  Please former investers take him to the county DA and have your case heard!!

Justin Fromstein Made Good On His debt

AUTHOR: Justin Fromstein Has Integrity - ()

I have tried to retract the statements I have made against Justin Fromstein but this site owner will not allow a writer to delete comments. Justin paid his debt to me just as he said he would. He was a little late and I always knew he would pay me. I got a little desperate because of money issues of my own which prompted me to take things out on Justin. I felt bad the day I wrote those things and despite writing to the owners of this site, they stayed on, tarnishing Justin's good reputation. (((REDACTED)))