Complaint Review: Justin V Baerthel

• Reported By: Tom — Minneapolis Minnesota
Justin V Baerthel
1912 Todd Court Arden Hills, Minnesota USA

Justin V Baerthel Drug Addicted Thief! Arden Hills Minnesota

Justin Baerthel stole $14,000 from me when we were going to start an auto-repair service together in 2009. Behind my back, for several months, he was stealing my money and claiming that it was going for business expenses, all the while it was, in reality, going up his nose or down his throat in the form of pain killers.

While I knew that Justin had been a drug addict when he was younger, I had thought that he had pulled himself together. It turns out that I was very wrong. I also found out later from his friend, Zach Plese, that he has several really bad guys after him, as he had previously stolen money from them and put it up his nose. For that reason, Justin currently lives in deep hiding, with not even the utilities in his trailer being in his name. I only know where he lives because I was at his home several times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-V-Baerthel/Arden-Hills-Minnesota-55112/Justin-V-Baerthel-Drug-Addicted-Thief-Arden-Hills-Minnesota-1140995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin V Baerthel