Complaint Review: Juveni dermal fillers

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: Catherine Martin — Summerville South Carolina
Juveni dermal fillers
955 Connecticut Ave. suite B12080 Bridgeport, Connecticut USA

Juveni dermal fillers SCAM!! HIGH FEVERS!!PAIN!!COULD CAUSE DEATH!!NO REFUNDS!!PLEASE DON'T USE!! INTERNET NATIONWIDE

*Author of original report: Know it all

*General Comment: dyi

Ordered Confort filler November 19, 2013. Injected my lips the same day. Within 24 hours began running fever of 103 with lips swollen three times my usual size. Went to doctor, got put on antibiotics. Todays date is Monday January 20, 2014 and I have ran high fever 3 other times since, excruciating pain in lips with pockets of green puss forming and creating holes for escape....finally went to a specialist who drew samples of the stuff draining out of my lips and after 4 days of waiting...I got a call telling me it was staph!!

Was given steriod shots, 2 different kinds of antibiotics, and sent home with steriods to take 5 a day....as of today I still have some product left and oozing continues...I gave contacted this company at least 12 times, but they just keep saying I have to wait for their office to sent me a refund number via email before I can return their product for a refund...absolutely all LIES!!!!! They have no intention of helping in any way! Even after telling them about what the doctors found. Please please do not buy products from this company!!!! It has robbed me of my health, my money, at times my sanity, and my looks! My lips are so uneven because of scars. I just DON'T want this to happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juveni-dermal-fillers/Bridgeport-Connecticut-06607/Juveni-dermal-fillers-SCAM-HIGH-FEVERSPAINCOULD-CAUSE-DEATHNO-REFUNDSPLEASE-DON-1116957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juveni dermal fillers

Know it all

AUTHOR: Catherine Martin - ()

Its definitely clear that you have no medical background on dermal fillers seeing tha most dermal fillers require no refrigeration. And yes, packaging was questionable.. I have had fillers in my lips for more than 10 years now and I have experience and guidance from medical professionals who happen to be close family and friends. The problem was not with the whom was injecting this product, but the product and company itself. Also when all measures have been taken to contact, speak to and resolve this issue over many times, it is clear where the problem lies. Unfortunately, it's people like yourself that take the time to reply to my tragedy, point the finger in the customer's direction, that causes someone like myself to never want to have faith in anything new out on the market, much less tell others about your misfortune using their products. Please don't waste your time talking of something you know nothing about or have experienced.

#2 General Comment

dyi

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Do it yourself is NOT recomended for ANY medical proceedure. You cannot guarentee the sterility of either the product OR the enviroment. Then you INJECT INTO YOUR FACE a product that probably wasnt properly packaged and refrigerated. Hey everyone has self image issues but what you did goes WAY beyond the normal. ANY medical proceedure comes with risk but even more so when you do it yourself. One can safely assume that you do not have the required medical training in order to do as you did. You may have shoved the injection in to far,or you just did not have a sterile enough of an enviroment.