Complaint Review: K and B transportation sioux city ne

• Submitted: Tue, May 08, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: Fizzle — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
K and B transportation sioux city ne
4700 Sioux city sioux city, Nebraska United States of America

K and B transportation sioux city ne DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY U HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! sioux city, Nebraska

*General Comment: Guess you had to find out the hard way.

I worked for this company about 4 months. I saw all the reports on here and just figured it was your typical lazy cry baby truckers whining. Well so i decided to give it a chance. That 950 sure sounded good.

So orientation went well for me but 4 people got sent home. Two lied about some stuff one i dont know and the other they told to go home right at the end because he was not catching on the whole refer concept. Which he was a idiot.

So got my truck witch was a mess outside and in. I even told the recruiter it was very important to me that a got a clean truck but if u have been trucking long u know how that goes. It took about two weeks before i got home so i good clean it and gets my things. When i got home they only gave me a few hours so i didnt get to clean it but i needed money so i was just going to do it at the end of the month.

I got my dispatcher Rayne Barth witch is a great guy a pleasure to talk to but he works for the company... In the first 3 months i was broke down 8 times in witch u got to talk to Julie. Let me tell u as soon as u get her on the phone u would think she wants to kill u for calling her. A very burnt out on her job angry ass person.

I am limited on time or this would be a book. They are a**holes that want u to do alot for free, dont care about your sleep, treat u like dogs and dont care nothing about u at all. They know they own u and they think they can say anything to u. Well not this guy. Once again dont work for these a**holes there is a reason u see so much bad stuff on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 04:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/K-and-B-transportation-sioux-city-ne/sioux-city-Nebraska-/K-and-B-transportation-sioux-city-ne-DO-NOT-WORK-FOR-THIS-COMPANY-U-HAVE-BEEN-WARNED-s-879496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K and B transportation sioux city ne

#1 General Comment

Guess you had to find out the hard way.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

I wrote a report about a trucking company also,but it was not because I felt a need to whine,it was because I didn't want anyone to go thru what I went thru.

Good luck with the next job and God Bless.