Complaint Review: K and B transportation sioux city ne

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Fizzle — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
K and B transportation sioux city ne
6700 dakota ave sioux city, Nebraska United States of America

K and B transportation sioux city ne DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY .. U HAVE BEEN WARNED sioux city, Nebraska

I am the guy that wrote the last report on this company. At the time i wrote that report i was very upset. I will tell u why later in this report. The truth is i still work for this company but i told them to get me home so i can unload my truck this morning (5-09-12) i didnt want to be too pacific about my dates because i didnt want them to know who i was but i dont really care. It will actually be good if they read this maybe it will help the company in the long run ( at least the other drivers )

So like i said when i wrote my first report i was very upset. I still work at this company but hopefully they will send me home today so i can clear out my truck and then load me back to the yard so i can return the truck. Now hopefully it will happen this way and everyone will be happy. They will get the truck back in way better condition than when i got it but we will see.

So anyway this company has potential to be a good company but from my experience there has only been 2 dispatchers that was not complete assholesthat treat u like scum. I guess they think since they guarantee u money they can treat u anway they want.

There are several examples i can give but this one is what done it for me. I had done drove 400 miles and only had a 100 more to go. Night dispatch calls and says we need u to relay with another driver who is too tired to drive . I said no problem even thought it made alot more work for me that day. Get to my first stop on the 13th hour of my day so far. Request a lumber com check witch i have done a hundred times b4. The message i got back was ...NOPE UR FLEET MANGER SHOULD HAVE TOLD U THAT U GOT TO UNLOAD THIS AND U GET 15 DOLLERS FOR DOING IT. So i called in and got into a argument with that prick. There is even more bs that happened but i have spent enuff time talking about this.

There is more that happened. Like i said several things in the few months i have been here. Once they called the police and told them i was a missing person when i was in a motel room because there truck apu was broke. I got woke up all the time. U got to pay out ur pocket for everything. They say they reimburse u. I hope they do its hard to tell the way they list it on your check stub but i think they do.

If u liked being talked down too and treated like your nothing more than just a piece of the truck they own and like being gone from home and if u love assholes well this is your dream company... good luck u better hope u get rayne as your dispatcher that will be the only pleasant experience u will have there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 01:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/K-and-B-transportation-sioux-city-ne/sioux-city-Nebraska-/K-and-B-transportation-sioux-city-ne-DO-NOT-WORK-FOR-THIS-COMPANY-U-HAVE-BEEN-WARNED-s-880012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K and B transportation sioux city ne