Complaint Review: Kahlon, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 10, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: David — San Jose California
Kahlon, Inc.
31 Rancho Circle Lake Forest, California USA

Kahlon, Inc. Rude, Crude, Lied, won't Refund payment, won't deliver product Lake Forest California

I purchased memory for my printer from these guys, I paid and received confirmation for payment and my order would be sent out immeadiately.

They are 4 hours away from me, so when 5 days went by I contacted them. They assured me my product went out USPS Priority Mail, and they would trace and reship a new order to me the same day. Next day nothing but more promises.

Next day still promised it would be sent out however it was not sent. When I asked for the original tracking number, they said they did not have it. I asked how you filed a trace without the tracking number? Agent got rude with me. I asked for the trace information, agent got even ruder. When I asked to speak to the owner I was told that was impossible, that he does not come to the office and I could speak to the manager next week.

I asked for a refund and was denied. I asked for the new tracking number and was denied. I explained that I would be contacting the Better Business Bureau and my credit card company and the courts. The person on the phone said that he was indeed the owner (guess I was lied to about everything now since the same person told me the owner never comes in) and I would just have to take him to court.

These guys are a rip off, I think their whole site is fake, you order and pay. Then they order the product and only ship after they have received it.

I have filed with the court, the BBB and my credit card company. These guys are not stealing from me and contacted the post office, they implicated the post office lost the package and blames them. That is postal fraud.

Stay away from these guys. Buy your products some some one who is reputable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kahlon-Inc/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Kahlon-Inc-Rude-Crude-Lied-wont-Refund-payment-wont-deliver-product-Lake-Forest-C-1114616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kahlon, Inc.