Complaint Review: KALL8

• Reported By: BC — Orange California
KALL8
Orange, California USA

KALL8 FALSE CALLING Orange California

*Consumer Suggestion: Let's Stop This!

*Consumer Comment: Corroborative Experience w/ Kall8 Zombie Calls

*Consumer Comment: False Calls Testing

Kall8 is a scam - yes it is cheap but the numbers that call do not have people behind them. I have other numbers that people call that are prior business numbers - real people are on the line looking for the old business. When I get these false calls from Kall8 nobody is on the line and when I return the call the numbers do not accept returned calls. Who is dumb enough to believe that all these people who call coincidentally dont have anything to say AND they dont accept returned calls. These are all automatically generated through an autodial system (you can tell by the delay when you answer) and nobody answers or talks when you ask hello. Sorry - if you are that dumb to believe that 2-5x a week everyone who calls coincendentally shows the same issue, and is trying to call a prior business, then Kall8 is perfect for you! This is an inactivity fee they want you to pay, if your number is not called that much they will spam you with these fake calls. I have all the numbers written down if you would like proof. I have nothing against Kall8 except that this is now proven! Goodluck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KALL8/Orange-California-92647/KALL8-FALSE-CALLING-Orange-California-1050301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KALL8

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Let's Stop This!

AUTHOR: classactionalert - ()

If you are interested in participating in a class action lawsuit to stop this practice and would like more information, please contact us at classactionalert@juno.com

Corroborative Experience w/ Kall8 Zombie Calls

AUTHOR: xpsguy - ()

I have had the same problem with zombie calls on Kall8. I have two numbers with Kall8, and I get 3-6 calls PER DAY between them. No one answers. All calls come from different locations around the country, ALL with invalid return numbers. My 800 line is very low activity, so the zombie calls are pretty much the only calls I've received.

My agreed upon $2/month bill is frequently more than $10, sometimes as high as $13. My email to customer service has gone unanswered. Strangely, when I did complain, the zombie calls stopped for 3 days, but then started up again. Coincidence? I think not. Kall8 is running a scam. I will be seeking another provider.

False Calls Testing

AUTHOR: Daniel - ()

I have had Kall8 for over eight years now, and the "false calls" appear to only have occurred on the day the number was originally set up.  It is probably how they test the numbers on their end to make sure that they work, and it is only one call to the number.  I waited a few days before releasing the number to make sure it was a good number, and also set the call block/allowed setting for the first day so that nothing could get through and would just ring while testing it.  I have used only 866, 855 and local numbers and the incidents of wrong numbers are very low, whether it be someone looking for the prior business or just hanging up, etc.  I can't say anything about 877,888,800.  Also, it helps to google the number before you finalize the purchase to see if the number comes back to a prior business.