Complaint Review: Kanepharm

• Updated: Wed, September 14, 2011

• Reported By: CJ — Newcastle Other United Kingdom
Kanepharm
room 406 haitian building fengwei xinqu Xi'an, Select State/Province China

Kanepharm Feng Li Tried purchasing bulk supplements, he took money and ran like a coward!! Xi'an, China

Feng Li contacted me via Skype because I was looking for a specific type of health supplement. I figured I could save some money by purchasing in bulk form. I was hesitant at first but after Feng Li showed me a certificate sheet that demonstrated that this product was genuine and had passed inspection, I felt like I could trust him. Several days had gone by but I eventually decided to send him the money because I was looking to get this product in my hands as soon as I could. I send him $500.

I text messaged him the MCTN number and later on in the day he sent me a tracking number (ee280090541cn). He told me that the tracking number wold not work for 24 hours. I gave it 24 hours but it still did not work. It was a holiday weekend in China so I thought that this was the reason for it not working at all.

I gave it until Tuesday the following week to be able to track it. [continued below]....
.....  Still did not work! By then I had that gut feeling. I tried contacting Mr Li on several occasions but he always gave me the cold shoulder. I even called his office multiple times only to be hung up on. My wife speaks Cantonese so she even tried calling Mr Li but his responses were very short.

He is basically ignoring me and any contact I attemot to make. Whatever you do, do not send money to this person. Sad that I had to learn first but I can be the last.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO FENG LI

Feng Li from Xi'an China for that matter. I am sure that there are other Feng Li's out there but this one is connected to Kanepharm.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kanepharm/Xian-Select-StateProvince-/Kanepharm-Feng-Li-Tried-purchasing-bulk-supplements-he-took-money-and-ran-like-a-coward-776549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kanepharm