Complaint Review: kanitha byars, tmobile employee

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: yakoub the god — st.louis Missouri
kanitha byars, tmobile employee

kanitha byars, tmobile employee misrepresenting a company by an unprofessional employee. Internet

On 11-26-12, I went to the overland, missouri tmobile retail office. I had just been released from the hospital after being shot and robbed for my cellphone and other things. I was heavily medicated on oxycodone. I was seen by an employee named kanitha byars. She signed me up for an unlimited plan. I purchased a samsung 3 and had to pay a $200 deposit for the phone. I paid close to $500 cash before leaving that store. The representative (k.byars) told me several lies that day.

First she told me I would be receiving my 200 $ deposit back in 6 months. I later found out the actual time would be one year. Second she said that I would be receiving a $100 gift/rebate card. In reality it was only $50. Last she never said I would have to pay a $20 equipment fee each month on the phone device. I wrote the corporate office with a complaint. Some representative in customer care gave me a series of credits and I was somewhat satisfied.

On 3-6-13 I received a text message from kanitha byars saying that I should call her asap because she had a way to save me money on my phone bill. I called her and we set a 12pm appointment for that upcoming saturday(3-9-13). When I arrived in the retail office ms.byars was handling normal business. I announced to another employee that I was there to meet with kanitha. She told me to wait till she got through with the guy she was helping. I left to use the restroom came back maybe 10 minutes later and the customer was still there. I finally saw and talked to kanitha. She asked my name and phone number and typed something in the computer. She then told me "oh you are already on the best plan possible and she couldnt save me any money". I was shocked that this unprofessional person had me set a bogus appointment on a Saturday afternoon to tell me something she couldve said on the telephone. (I kept the text in my phone because I want her removed from her position). I wasted time and gas on a weekend afternoon playing games with a kid play acting as a grown woman.

In reality I believe she wanted to see who I was since I filed a complaint at the corporate office on her. So once again I filed another complaint and was given some credits to my bill for the future. Its more to it than money now. My entire phone account should be free. Second this woman should be removed from tmobile.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kanitha-byars-tmobile-employee/internet/kanitha-byars-tmobile-employee-misrepresenting-a-company-by-an-unprofessional-employee-1036183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kanitha byars, tmobile employee