Complaint Review: kaplan college

• Updated: Sun, January 22, 2012

• Reported By: gregory — portage Indiana United States of America
kaplan college
3803 east lincoln highway merriville, Indiana United States of America

kaplan college Promised me my credits where transferrable to other colleges and university who take ungrades merriville, Indiana

hello ... i attend kaplan college in merrillville in.  for  9. months  price of 16,000.00 round about figure. and was told and told again my credits were transfferable to any college or university. so i can continue my education.  At other schools that would help me become a L.P.N.  so i was understanding that becoming a R.M.A. WAS MORE IN DEMAND SO I WAS TOLD,,.  so i sign up and attended every day did my externship and graduated.. OK fine everything is good .. go out  to get a job no good . Every where i went they said they needed C.N.A or L.P.N ok fine except that and went  to INDIANA UNIVERSITY OF NORTHWEST.. they told me  my credits ment nothing .human anatomy. physiology and clinicals you have to start all over , so i go to IVY TECH. community college to enroll in there  L.P.N program they said the same thing . now in this field of medical schooling you need hands on so you can get a assosicates degree all my hands on at kaplan ment nothing.. you cant go online for clinicals ..now . i have to take all the classes i took at kaplan all over and i have to pay for them again ..  NOT RIGHT VERY DISTURB ABOUT THAT WHAT A WASTE of time .. i love school and continue to move forward in the medical field , but dame i am almost 50 yrs. old did not need to be handed lie from proffessional people who are suppose to be in the medical field themselves and are called teachers!!!! thanks alot  KAPLAN COLLEGE.....!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kaplan-college/merriville-Indiana-46410/kaplan-college-Promised-me-my-credits-where-transferrable-to-other-colleges-and-universi-826690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kaplan college