Complaint Review: Kaplan University

• Submitted: Fri, May 06, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 07, 2011

• Reported By: Kaplan University — Fayetteville Arkansas United States of America
Kaplan University
Internet, Iowa United States of America

Kaplan University Iowa College Acquisition Corp I was set up to pay a student balance off by signing a Kaplan Payment Plan and I am being harrassed Internet, Iowa

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Petition!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Petition!

On March 31, 2011 I ws set up on a Kaplan Payment Plan ( Monthly Payments Required-12 Month Term) Application and Promissory Note (Zero Interest). I signed it, and have honored it, however, I am called 3-4 times daily and sent harrassing emails threatening to block my account and requesting final payment as soon as possible. I am currently unemployed and plan to pay this debt off as soon as I am gainfully employed or within the agreed 12 months. I am completing my degree this month and I am tired of the harrassment. The Student Accounts Office refers me to Financial Aid and vice versa. There is no one to complain to, but they continue to accept my student loan payments as well for current classes. Please assist me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2011 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-University/Internet-Iowa-/Kaplan-University-Iowa-College-Acquisition-Corp-I-was-set-up-to-pay-a-student-balance-off-726552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan University

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Petition!

AUTHOR: dewittinfl - (United States of America)

(((ROR REDACTED)))

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Petition!

AUTHOR: dewittinfl - (United States of America)

I am one of these students that this school had stole Pell grants from as well as other  issues! I have the proof and have confronted them everyday till this day...and they still push me away! These links show you what is really going on! Stop this from happening any longer! I signed the petition "STOP KAPLAN UNIVERSITY!". Now... I'm asking you to sign this petition to help us reach our goal of 5,000 signatures. I care deeply about this cause, and I hope you will support our efforts.

(((ROR REDACTED)))