Complaint Review: kaplan university

• Reported By: jazzman3333 — coram New York United States of America
kaplan university
omaha, Nebraska United States of America

kaplan university FRAUD DECEPTIVE FALSE reporting to VA omaha, Nebraska

KAPLAN unlawfully billed VA for a second course I DID NOT ATTEND, TOOK VA MONEY, AGAINST VA 10USC policies and defrauded us with it.

I did not, ever take this course. After finishing the 1st course and realizing how shady the financial reporting was, including putting my student loans in default at that time, when I was attending classes...I told the staff and VA I was leaving and filed the appropriate paperwork.

VA says they can reverse this debt spell of nearly 5K if and ONLY IFF KAPLAN reports the info correctly to the DEBT MANAGEMENT CENTER.

DMC direct fax # is: 612 970 5798 for those in same boat having difficulty getting ahold of VA to correct these matters. I have spend numerous hours on the line with the VA and DMC to correct this. The VA CANNOT correct the matter, the college must rescind the billing and resubmit the data.

I was made homeless due to this and other GI BILL(including POST911) and retain right to sue. ATTORNEYS PLEASE contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kaplan-university/omaha-Nebraska-/kaplan-university-FRAUD-DECEPTIVE-FALSE-reporting-to-VA-omaha-Nebraska-940220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kaplan university