Complaint Review: Karolina Koaches

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Karolina Koaches
601 Shiloh Road Piedmont, South Carolina U.S.A.

Karolina Koaches Karolina Koaches is a RIP OFF Piedmont South Carolina

I also had a bad experience with Karolina Koaches. I purchased a vehicle for $13000 and had check in hand. I sent $500 deposit.

I called Karolina Koaches to see about picking me up at the airport as a common curtesy. They said they would but it would cost another $250 for them to pick me up at the airport.....WTF?

I contacted the manager and all I got was attitude which sent up red flags if they wanted more money just to perform a common service. I also wanted to double check the vehicle because I already don't trust them.

The simplicity of this is, I/we/ them could of rented a car for about $50. They wouldn't dream of spending a lousy $50 for a $13000 deal. Not only that, they wanted more mony...$250. ANY reputible dealer would kindly pick you up after spending $13k. It was HIGHLY obvious that all they cared about was Karolina Koaches and didn't give a crap about the people that keep them in business.

I bailed on the deal. Karolins Koaches snagged my $500. I contacted the BBB and we had another phone interview, where I was met with "nasty ass attitude" again and the BBB did nothing. It cost me $500 but I can spend the rest of my life bad mouthing a crooked, self serving dealer.

I put negative feedback on Ebay and somehow they got it removed? They offered me my deposit back but only if I left positive feedback and there was no way in hell I would do that for this kind of dealer. And if you check their feedback, you will see others but " mutually removed negative feedback" where they hold your deposit money as ransom

Karl I
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karolina-Koaches/Piedmont-South-Carolina-29673/Karolina-Koaches-Karolina-Koaches-is-a-RIP-OFF-Piedmont-South-Carolina-455363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karolina Koaches