Complaint Review: Kars4Kids - WorldWide Travel Center

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Kars4Kids - WorldWide Travel Center
160 SW 12th Avenue Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-331-3331
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

Kars4Kids - WorldWide Travel Center Voucher Scam - BEWARE!!! Deerfield Beach Florida

I donated our Plymouth Grand Voyager last winter to Kars4Kids and was excited to receive the 3 day-2 night vacation. Having 3 kids and busy work schedules we were really excited about the opportunity for a little getaway. As instructed, I called the 800# with my selections ready only to be completely confused and irritated by a 25 minute call with a person who was clearly not being straight with me. I was told that none of my 3 choices (poconos PA, atlantic city NJ, hershey PA) were available on the late Sept date I had selected and would I be interested in a mid-week Novemeber trip to Ohio or Virginia. Huh? Was this some kind of joke? This after spending the first 15 minutes spelling out my name, address and credit card information in painstaking detail to a person who clearly could not hear me due to the excessive backround noise. I was then told to send in 2 checks and to hand write a note authorzing payment to my credit card. You know that creepy feeling you get when you feel like you are being scammed? Well thanks a lot Kar4Kids, you have completely disappointed me and my wife and ruined our chance at the getaway we thought we had earned. Obviously I tossed the "voucher", a decision confirmed after reading the numerous accounts of similar disappointed "customers" online. I can only tell you that I plan to do my best to expose this company for what it truly is, a scam shop.

Family guy from philly
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kars4Kids-WorldWide-Travel-Center/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Kars4Kids-WorldWide-Travel-Center-Voucher-Scam-BEWARE-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-364316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kars4Kids - WorldWide Travel Center