Complaint Review: kasa auto parts LLC

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: nik — Watauga Texas United States of America
kasa auto parts LLC
2300 Kennedy street NE #230 Internet United States of America

kasa auto parts LLC ProformanceChipDirect I orderd a proformance chip . that was nothing but crossed wires. Internet

*Author of original report: see pics

I ordered the stage 1 performance chip for my 08 Jetta. Once it was installed numerous problems begin to happen my engine light came on my car kept stalling out. I called them back to see if there was something that I did wrong and they told me they send out a replacement. I decided to take apart and looking inside and there was 2 wires connected together and that's pretty much it. And this caused my mass air flow sensor to be damaged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kasa-auto-parts-LLC/internet/kasa-auto-parts-LLC-ProformanceChipDirect-I-orderd-a-proformance-chip-that-was-nothing-b-1012360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kasa auto parts LLC

see pics

AUTHOR: nik - (United States of America)

Pics uploading