Complaint Review: Kasamba Live Person

www.liveperson.com Internet, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 2126094200
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Kasamba Live Person Will not return any emails/phone calls asking for assistance with two fradulant balances on my account(s) that are still open Internet

*Author of original report: No Call Backs, Just Lies

My unsatisfactory experience with Live person.com began when I started noticing repeat charges on the same day for services I never got, I spent many hours contacting them about it and got no response, And because these originated from Pay Pal I mainly had to contact them for any support. When I discovered that I had not one but two balances with Live person I couldnt believe it, they now think I owe 259.00 to them on account I have asked many many times to get unblocked and another account that somehow got a balance of 704.00, I had figured out that there was some fraud going on and It was confirmed fraud by my bank that I bank with, I have had to change not one bank account but two, change all credit cards, in the mean time they have done zero to get back to me about the fact those balances were fraudulant in nature, I have called dozens of times leaving messages and gotten not one return call from them I want every single cent I spent given back to me is unfortunetly what I think I deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2009 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kasamba-Live-Person/Internet-New-York-10018/Kasamba-Live-Person-Will-not-return-any-emailsphone-calls-asking-for-assistance-with-two-483706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kasamba Live Person

No Call Backs, Just Lies

AUTHOR: CinCityLA - (USA)

This company has done nothing to assist me with this issue and they do not have a way of contacting anyone over the phone. I am going to find out who I need to write to at there corporate office and send them a letter stating everything that happened because no one seems to care when you email anyone.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC