Complaint Review: kassdesignz

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Piss way off. — Arleta California USA
kassdesignz
Internet, Virginia United States of America

kassdesignz Kass, Chaz Took my money and didn't build the website as promised Internet, Virginia

I sent this Kass guy $75 to build my website. It was half up front and half later. I sent him the money he called me a couple of

times to get more detail as he was "building" my website. He then stop calling me, so I asked for an update, he claimed that

the power went out due to weather. I said ok" things happen. He then put up a blog spot; I contacted him and stated that is

not what I asked for. He stated that he would re do it. I contacted him because he was never done. He stated that I would have

to pay him $20 to do a rush job. I told him I would be paying him in air. he then stated that he would do it once he was done

working on a current website. He then would say I'm working on it Im working on it, and he  never built my website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kassdesignz/Internet-Virginia-/kassdesignz-Kass-Chaz-Took-my-money-and-didnt-build-the-website-as-promised-Internet-V-976159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kassdesignz