adjusted

• Updated: Sat, January 02, 2010

• Reported By: Amber — Toronto Ontario Canada
katerina@katspells.com
toronto, Ontario Canada

katerina@katspells.com kat I'm starting to believe I was scam also toronto, Ontario Canada

All I did was ask for kat to help me with a little money lottery spell  just to pay off my college and build a home for my family. I didnt ask for the jackpot I only ask for enough.  A year and few month has pass, I still have not won close to $100.00. I will confirm every person I try did fail and scam me. Most of them did not ask for more money. Kat never ask for more money but did say she will do over the spell but still after doing that nothing happen , after I was falling and believe I will be able to finish go to school. Yeah she got me too. Its so cold to know how mean and cold hearted these people are who claims they can and will try to help. I'm home with no job tryng to stay positive and work on doing my own people spells. I wish those that was scam all the best, and if I come across a real honest person or anything , I will post again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2010 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/katerinakatspellscom/toronto-Ontario-/katerinakatspellscom-kat-Im-starting-to-believe-I-was-scam-also-toronto-Ontario-Canada-548614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on katerina@katspells.com