Complaint Review: Kathy Reents

• Reported By: Kathy — Davidsonville Maryland
Kathy Reents
717 Chickamauga Drive Davidsonville, Maryland USA

Kathy Reents IDT Energy Ripoff Davidsonville Maryland

I was looking at options for reducing my electric bill from my current energy provider.  When I looked on line, IDT came up as low rates in comparison to other energy providers.

When I called IDT, they promised my rates would be much lower and they could save 15-20% on my electric bill.  When I asked a number of questions, they said they have saved thousands of customers money.  In addition I was promised a $50 rebate each month.

When I received my first electric bill, it was almost double of any electric bill that I have received in the 12 1/2 years I have lived here.  In addition, I never received my $50 rebate.  When I called them, they said they were sorry but there was nothing they could do.

I have since tried to contact them at the phone number listed on their website and it says it is no longer in service.

What options do I have in getting any kind of refund or at least my rebate?

Sincerely,

Kathy Reents

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kathy-Reents/Davidsonville-Maryland-21035/Kathy-Reents-IDT-Energy-Ripoff-Davidsonville-Maryland-1127830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kathy Reents