Complaint Review: katie

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: renee — pensacola Florida United States of America
p.o.box 560627 dallas, Texas United States of America

katie kirsten A lettter was sent to me with no company name,or telephone number given stating they have look at my profile and they said I have a special trait as some of the stars on tv and it is a secret dallas, Texas

I want the public to know about a letter sent to me with no company name or telephone, and is sign by someone that looks questionable. The letter said I have a special trait and it is a secret and if I send the lower part of a page back by a certain date I will have special powers to have money, heal people, and other things I wish for to happen, all this is free to me and the part of the letter has numbers that look like bank account numbers or something. So look out everyone before you decide to send this letter back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/katie/dallas-Texas-75356-0627/katie-kirsten-A-lettter-was-sent-to-me-with-no-company-nameor-telephone-number-given-st-955592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on katie