Complaint Review: katourline wigs

• Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: jwalk — columbus Georgia United States of America
katourline wigs
PO box 78446 Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

katourline wigs placed order with company, was charged twice, company sent refund but check was bad Charlotte, North Carolina

The Katourline wigs is definitely a rip off, I ordered a wig, this happened in april  of 2010.... I was charged twice for the wig, once I contacted the company she stated she had not way of electronically putting my money back  into the account and she would send me a check along with the wig I ordered... once the wig came, there was a check included, I made the deposit, but the check came back as insufficient funds and I was  charged even more money for that, contacted the company once again, but my money was never refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/katourline-wigs/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28271/katourline-wigs-placed-order-with-company-was-charged-twice-company-sent-refund-but-che-949723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on katourline wigs