Complaint Review: kaufmann

kaufmann
peachtree suwanee cumming, Georgia United States of America

kaufmann Deceptive practice suwanee cumming, Georgia

*Author of original report: Kafmann Tires Georgia

Be weary about Kaufmann tires.  They say that they fix flats free and remove nails for free, but everytime I have done so, they stated that the tire is not repairable (tires I have bought there). BS!!  last week was the last straw.  I had a nail in the middle of my tire, which was till inflated and not leaking,  and I knew it could be fixed. But not at KKKaufmann.  They said the tire was damaged beyond repair and I needed a new tire, at $169.00 "Out the door".  What a deal huh?  I said put it back on my car and left.  I bought a do it yourself tire repair kit and fixed it myself in 5 minutes.  Stay away from the blood suckers.  I hope they go out of business.  Never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kaufmann/suwanee-cumming-Georgia-/kaufmann-Deceptive-practice-suwanee-cumming-Georgia-790811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kaufmann

Kafmann Tires Georgia

AUTHOR: Battists - (United States of America)

Be weary about Kaufmann tires.  They say that they fix flats free and remove nails for free, but everytime I have done so, they stated that the tire is not repairable (tires I have bought there). BS!!  last week was the last straw.  I had a nail in the middle of my tire, which was still inflated and not leaking air,  and I knew it could be fixed. But not at KKKaufmann.  They said the tire was damaged beyond repair and I needed a new tire, at $169.00 "Out the door".  What a deal huh?  I said put it back on my car and left.  I bought a do it yourself tire repair kit and fixed it myself in 5 minutes.  Stay away from the blood suckers.  I hope they go out of business.  Never again.